|Reagent kits Vital
Clinical Chemistry reagent kits
"Vital Development Corporation" OJSC offers the reagent kits for the determination of 46 parameters of human biological fluids: lipids, enzymes, electrolytes, substrates and specific proteins, and control serums for the internal quality control.
Vital estimates the laboratory needs from several points of view in order to find optimal solutions for our customers. In fact, our clients are free to choose a test-system for each parameter determination by several techniques meant for different equipment and a convenient packaging. Along with unified methods, that have become rather common, Vital offers new innovative technologies aiming to reduce the time for sample preparation and tests execution and to reach high accuracy and reproducibility of the results.
We use only high-quality raw material and ultra precise analytical and control equipment. The packaging line is developed using the technology of the components maximal protection according to the European standards. Besides, careful multiphasic quality control of the test-systems allows for the utmost quality of the finished product. Thus, we offer the kits with high stability of working reagents, which makes laboratory means considerably more cost-effective.
According to the order №156 dated May, 10th, 2000 of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation our kits are registered in the Federal Service on Surveillance in Healthcare. Most of the products are CE-marked and are complied with European Directive 98/79/EC on In Vitro Diagnostics Medical Device
- Liquid and lyophilized reagent forms
- Shelf life up to 36 months
- High stability of the working reagents
- Standard included
- Different methods
- Quick accurate analysis
- Different packaging sizes
- Fully compatible with clinical chemistry semi-auto and fully automated opened system analyzers
- Customer technical support
ELISA reagent kits
- High analytical sensitivity along with wide detection range.
- High diagnostic sensitivity and specificity. No false results detected due to the use of monoclonal antibodies, highly purified antigens and reagents blocking non-specific interactions.
- TSH-IMAXYZ kit is highly sensitive allowing for the determination of TSH lower than normal.
- High-dose hook effect for Tumor markers panel.High limit of high-dose hook effect excludes any possible false results at high analyte concentrations.
- User-friendly kits. AbTPO, PSA and Free PSA assays can be performed without a shaker.
- Reliable results. Detection results are stable at wide shaking speed range and small temperature variation.
- Extended time of dispensing. IMAXYZ test kits provide accurate results at the total time of dispensing of 20 minutes in 6 Thyroid status test-systems and 15 minutes in 2 Thyroid status test-systems and Tumor markers test-systems.
- High correlation with the results of the tests by Abbott Architect, Roche Cobas, Roche Modular.
- All reagents are ready for use.
- Bonus packaging. The kits are additionally fitted with 2 plastic trays for reagents and 16 disposable tips, a protective film and a plastic zip-lock bag for the microplate.
Rapid Latex slide tests
The range of the reagent kits is completed bu Latex agglutination Slide tests for the determination of the following parameters:
- Enlarged circles for more convenient reading of the rest results.
- Different packaging sizes.
- Convenient packaging. The kits are fitted with positive and negative controls, test cards and stirrers.